1. An upcoming fundraiser for a local arts organization.
2. A new public artwork in town.
3. A review of an art exhibit.
4. Rebuttal to an art review in the paper.
5. Great moments in art history.
6. Creative projects for non-artists.
7. The history of a color, art medium, or technique.
8. Art in schools.
9. Quotes about art.
10. Great Web site links, wacky or just plain helpful links.
Be sure to read this week’s Art Marketing Action for more about newsletter content. Last week’s issue was about starting a newsletter.
This is adapted from my book, Cultivating Collectors.