Cheryl Richardson’s newsletter today reminded me that we are now half-way through the year (week 26). Among other things, she issued her weekly “Take Action Challenge”:
Make a list of at least five positive changes you’ve made so far this
year. Open a file on your computer right now labeled "My Success List" and put the five items on the list (add it to a prior list if you’ve done this before . It’s extremely important to put this list in writing. By doing so you send a message to yourself that you’re worth the time and energy And, when your self-worth increases, the world responds accordingly. You become a magnet for better life experiences.
I confess that I don’t usually take action on these newsletters, but this one seemed worthwhile. Fortunately, I have a monthly report to my coach that I could go back and look over. The list, indeed, did make me feel good. Highlights:
- Started Art Marketing Action Circles
- Closing in on completion of book proposal
- Finished CTM in Toastmasters
- Hired a housekeeper, editor, and virtual assitant (These were biggies for me. It’s always a big deal to ask for help.)
- Started reorganization of online classes (just introduced the first one!)
Are you up for the challenge? What does your 26-week “Success List” look like?