As I mentioned earlier, I attended a terrific panel discussion yesterday with media representatives covering the business arena. They were:
Darrell Proctor, Technology Editor, Rocky Mountain News
Bill Clarke, Reporter, Channel 7, KMGH-TV
Al Lewis, Business Columnist, The Denver Post
Bruce Goldberg, Associate Editor/Strategies, Denver Business Journal
Robert Schwab, Editor, Colorado Biz Magazine
As far as I can gather, some of these business writers and editors might be interested in the following artist stories:
- ”Big eBay Sales Force Artist to Create Three Works Each Day”
- ”Artist Uses Webcame to Invite Public into Studio"
- ”Artist Group Redevelops of a Former Industrial Plant”
- ”Three Generations of Artists Keep Glass Foundry Alive”
- ”Artist’s Sales Soar after Controversial Poster Introduced”
Get the point? Business writers want to know about your BUSINESS, not necessarily the intricacies of your art.