SPECIAL TELESEMINAR TO KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR
Tuesday, January 9, 8pm EST, 5pm PST
Is 2007 going to be the year you make GIANT STRIDES in your art career? Or is it just going to be another year? Any successful person will tell you that success didn’t come overnight, but as a result of daily actions—habits and routines you honor because you trust their longterm enriching effect on your life.
In his book The Success Principles, Jack Canfield’s Principle 23 is "Practice the Rule of 5." When he and Mark Victor Hansen published the first Chicken Soup for the Soul book, they created the Rule of 5. Every day, they did five things to move their goals toward completion.
What daiily actions do you have in place? Join me and my special guest, Rachelle Disbennett-Lee, author of 365 Days of Coaching, in a special teleseminar tomorrow evening.
We’ll look at:
1. Make daily action a habit.
2. Don’t worry if you can’t do a lot. If you can’t do a lot, do a little.
3. Why put it off? Begin today!
4. Use obsessive focus to guarantee success.
When you sign up, you’ll also get:
1. Rachelle’s brand-new report: How to Guarantee Success in all Areas of Your Life by Tapping Into the Power of Daily Action.
2. A free copy of my nifty new Art Biz Report, Step-by-step Guide to Setting & Achieving Your Career Goals