In today’s Art Marketing Action newsletter, I encourage you to protect your art career–to put in place the people, safeguards, and tools you need to keep your business rolling when emergencies arise.
Places to begin:
- Back up your computer on a regular basis.
- Keep copies of your most important information stored offsite.
- Update your virus protection software.
- Update your business insurance for your home office, studio, and travel.
- Keep a business manual.
- Share your whereabouts with at least one person at all times.
- Enlist your team.
- Get everything in writing.
How do you protect your art career?