If you’re curious to learn more about blogging or how you might make better use of your blog, join me with guest Ted Demopoulos–author of What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting, coauthor of Blogging for Business–for:
How You Can Promote Yourself and Your Art by Blogging
Thursday, September 13
8pm ET, 7pm CT, 6pm MT, 5pm PT
Even if you can’t attend, register to get the seminar recording.
In this seminar, you will learn . . .
- What blogs are and why you should care
- How you can benefit from blogs and blogging
- What kind of results you can expect
- What a successful blog looks like
- How you can get started with blogging
- Specific blogging techniques artists can use
Send to Kindle