Vision for your art career is one thing. Making progress with baby steps is another. In today’s Art Marketing Action newsletter, I give an example of how you can take baby steps to have a solo museum exhibit. Here’s another example.
Computerize your mailing list
The baby steps involved . . .
- Visit the ArtBizBlog to find a list of artist databases.
- Ask artists you know what they’re using and how they like it.
- Download trial versions.
- Dedicate 5 hours a week to testing trial versions.
- List advantages and disadvanges of each and prioritize the features.
- Decide on software that will fill my needs.
- Install software.
- Clean up current mailing list.
- Import mailing list from X program.
- Update mailing list on the final Monday of each month.
Do you have a vision you’re having a hard time breaking down? Leave it in the comments and see if we can help.