I’ve had such a blast with my new Artist Breakthrough Program that I’m doing it again. It’s 28 days of motivation and accomplishment.
This is for you if
You have a BIG breakthrough goal to check off your list and are highly motivated to accomplish it
You seek the comfort of a group situation and can give to others in the group
This is NOT for you if
You’re “lost” and don’t know where to begin
You’re just looking for information–this isn’t a class format
You like to do everything for yourself
You’re always right
You’re so focused on yourself that you can’t help others
Good Breakthrough Goals:
- After 28 days, I will have a promotional plan for my exhibit in September.
- After 28 days, I will have a portfolio I can send to galleries.
- I will blog every day for 28 days.
- I will do three things to promote my art every day for 28 days.
- I will spend 5 hours in the studio 5 days a week and complete at least 2 works.
Bad Breakthrough Goals (if these are submitted, the application won’t be considered):
- I’d like to spend time figuring out how to market my art.
- I need to get started on a new body of work.
- I need to fix my blog and decide what to put on there.
See how the Good examples are measurable? The Bad examples are too nebulous.
Read more about the Artist Breakthrough Program and submit your applications. Applications must be received by March 27.