Tonight most of us in the US are moving our clocks forward in preparation for spring and Daylight Saving Time. Good for those of us who like an extra hour of light at the end of the day. Bad for our ambitions. How can we afford to lose an hour?!
Here’s a list of activities you could easily forgo to get your interior clock back to normal.
- Watching TV (C’mon! Just an hour!)
- Cooking a meal (get takeout!)
- Vacuuming (can’t it wait?)
- Cleaning anything (Again, can’t it wait?)
- Sleep (Who needs it, anyway?)
- Surfing the Web, Facebook, Twitter
- Whining, complaining
Things you shouldn’t give up just because you’re losing an hour on the clock:
- Studio time
- Marketing time
- Looking at art
- Reading about art
- Family time
- Self-care time
- Laughing, smiling, loving
Got anything to add?