Starting June 8, a crew of us on Twitter are reading and tweeting about the Pulitzer Prize winning book, de Kooning: An American Master by Mark Stevens and Annalyn Swan.
Join us! It’s FREE!
All you have to do is
1. Pick up a copy of the book (here’s my Amazon link) and join in the conversation.
2. Leave your Twitter handle in a comment on this page to let us know you’re joining in.
3. Start reading! We’re aiming for 100 pages a week (it’s a dense book and over 600 pages).
4. Use the #dekooning hashtag in your tweet when you’re talking about something you read in the book.
5. To follow along and see what others are saying, go to search.twitter.com and enter the #dekooning hashtag. Here’s the direct link with the hashtag already entered.
There are no other rules, so don’t even ask. We’re making it all up as we go along. C’mon! It’ll be fun!