To prepare you for tomorrow’s post about getting a grip on your projects before the end of the year, here is a list of what your projects might include.
- Organizing an exhibition or retail show
- Writing a newsletter
- Throwing a holiday party
- Having a sale
- Having an open studio
- Planning a trip
- Writing a book
- Creating a promotional item
- Writing a grant or proposal
- Organizing or building a mailing list
- Teaching a workshop or class
- Launching a new website or blog
- Creating a business page on Facebook
Create your list, but hang tight and I’ll show you what to do with it.
To review, check out yesterday’s post on vision, goals, projects, and tasks.
What are your current projects?